- It is advisabe to handwash all apparels to maintain their shape and quality.
- Do wash all apparels in cold water instead of warm/hot water to prevent shrinking.
- Do wash all apparels (especially dark coloured apparels) separately. This helps to prevent apparels from getting stained if there is a colour run.
- Do not use too much detergent & do not use bleach.
- Do not iron embellishments and prints.
- Do not soak the apparels for a prolonged period of time to prevent colour run.
Special Care for Colourblock Pieces
- Handwash clothing in cold water separetly from other clothing.
- Do not soak the clothing. Rinse lightly after handwashing.
- Do not use detergent.
- Do not place jewellery in direct contact with perfume to prevent tarnishing.
- It is advisabe to store jewellery in non air exposed places to prevent tarnishing/rusting