Frequently Asked Questions
1) When can I start to earn SSDpoints?
Simply create an account with us and log in to begin points accumulation.
2) Is there a minimum spending required to redeem SSDpoints? How many SSDpoints can I redeem per order?
Yes. A minimum spending of $20 is required to redeem SSDpoints. You may only redeem SSDpoints in a block of 20 per order. (Valued at SGD 5)
3) Can I redeem SSDpoints together with any ongoing promotions?
No, unless otherwise stated.
4) Will my SSDpoints expire?
Yes. SSDpoints will expire 1 year from the date of acquire.
5) How are SSDpoints earned?
For every $5 spent (online or in stores), you will earn 1 SSDpoint. SSDpoints are awarded based on net purchase excluding store credit, postage fee, returns or any promotional discounts.
6) Where can I redeem SSDpoints?
SSDpoints can only be redeemed for your online purchases.
7) What happens to my SSDpoints when I returned my purchase?
Your SSDpoints will be forfeited when you return your purchases for store credit
8) Can I earn SSDpoints for retail store purchase?
Yes. With effect from 25 March 2021, you will be able to earn SSDpoints for retail store purchases.
9) Can I redeem SSDpoints for retail store purchase?
No. You may only redeem SSDpoints for your online purchases.
10) What other ways can I earn SSDpoints?
Do follow us on our social media platforms to find out more