Frequently Asked Questions
1) When can I start to earn SSDpoints?
Simply create an account with us and log in to begin points accumulation.
2) Is there a minimum spending required to redeem SSDpoints?
Yes. A minimum spending of $25 is required to redeem SSDpoints.
3) How many SSDpoints can I redeem per order?
SSDpoints are redeemable up to 20% of total purchase value in block of 20 SSDpoints (capped at 120 SSDpoints per order)
Example 1: If your total value is $39.90 (20% of $39.90 gives you = $7.98). You may redeem 20 SSDpoints ($5)
Example 2: If your total value is $100 (20% of $100 gives you = $20) You may redeem 80 SSDpoints ($20)
4) Can I redeem SSDpoints together with any ongoing promotions?
No, unless otherwise stated.
5) Will my SSDpoints expire?
Yes. SSDpoints will expire 1 year from the date of acquire.
6) How are SSDpoints earned?
For every $10 spent (online or in stores), you will earn 1 SSDpoint. SSDpoints are awarded based on net purchase excluding sales items, store credit, postage fee, returns or any promotional discounts.
7) Where can I redeem SSDpoints?
SSDpoints can only be redeemed for your online purchases.
8) What happens to my SSDpoints when I returned my purchase?
Your SSDpoints will be forfeited when you return your purchases for store credit
9) Can I earn SSDpoints for retail store purchase?
10) Can I redeem SSDpoints for retail store purchase?
No. You may only redeem SSDpoints for your online purchases.