1) Position Available: Logistics/Operations (Part Time)
We are looking for cheery individuals who would like to explore the behind-the-scenes of an online store.
Location: Bukit Merah (Nearest MRT Red Hill)
Availability: End May 2021
- Assist in packing of orders
- Inventory management (Eg: Stock checks, Inventory stock in/out, arranging stocks etc)
- We hope every member of our team could participate in our weekly try on session (not camera shy is a bonus!) :)
- Hardworking and Neat
- Ability to work independently or as a team player
- Able to work 2 to 3 weekdays per week. Min. commitment of 3 months. (Prefer to be able to work on Mondays)
- Able to assist in other areas if required
- Shift starts from 10am/11am and ends at 5pm (can be discussed)
Interested applicants, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header "Application for Logistics/Operations (Part Time)". Please also attach your resume and expected hourly pay in the email.
2) Position Available: Retail Associate (Part Time/Full Time)
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to be a part of our retail family.
Availability: July 2021
- Girls aged 17 and above
- Able to work minimum 3 days a week (at least 1 weekend) for part time
- Able to work 5 days a week for full-time (at least 1 weekend and Public Holidays)
- Singaporean or PR only
- Must be able to converse/write in English fluently
- Able to commit a min. of 3 months
- Attending to customer inquiries and needs (such as facilitate customers to the changing room etc)
- Daily routines such as replenishing stocks, tidying the store, displaying the apparels, stock taking etc
- Cashering duties
- Quality checks of apparels
- Experience in retail is a plus
Do email us at email@example.com with the subject header "Application for Retail Associate (Part Time/Full Time)" for more information. Please also attach your resume and expected salary if you are applying for a full time position.
3) Position Available: Creative Team (PART TIME with option to convert to FULL TIME)
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who would like to create interesting and relevant content for the company.
You will be involved in photoshoots, try-ons and all other marketing campaigns. Not camera shy and able to speak comfortably in front of camera will be a bonus.
Location: Bukit Merah Area
Availability: Early June 2021
- Brainstorm ideas/artwork for weekly marketing campaigns (Eg: EDMs, lookbook etc )
- Generate Interesting and Relevant Social Media Content (Eg: Try-ons, Behind-the-Scenes, OOTD videos, host live session etc)
- Planning & Assist in Photoshoots (Eg: Photoshoot theme, props preparation, video taking/editing, product photo taking etc)
- To assist the company in all other areas if needed
- Min. commitment of 3 months
- 3 weekdays work week
- Min GCE O levels
- Good command of English
- Adobe Photoshop Skills & Video Editing Skills
- Outgoing, Not Camera Shy, Self-motivated and Able to Work Independently
- Shift starts from 10am/11am and ends at 5pm
- Will be a plus if there is experience in relevant field
Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header "Application for Creative Team (Part Time)" for more information. Please also attach your resume and expected hourly pay in the email.